Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

First, a bit of legal to-do.  All dictionary definitions, unless otherwise stated, will be from the American Heritage College Dictionary, fourth edition.  Copyright 2004, 2002 Houghton Mifflin Company.  Their words are their words, and not mine.

Now, the origins of the blog!  It was a warm and sunny day, or perhaps a dark and stormy night; I'm a little fuzzy on the specifics.  Anywho--I decided that a blog was in order.  I thought for a long time and decided that I had terrible ideas.  So, in the interest of my artistic pursuits and for the educational benefit of us all, I present to you:  the dictionary.  Illustrated.  By me, Rachel Ohls.  But only with the fun-to-draw nouns.

So, join me!  I enjoy talking to people, so feel free to chat me up.  Also, if any of you are in the market for an illustrator, please think of me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment